When looking in the AppWorld for some new apps this one came up, AccessToGo Remote Desktop – RDP.
It is free to download and has some cool features like VMware View support.
App developer is Ericom, see link below for more.
They have their own RDP protocol, or RDP speed optimized software, but I only used the standard RDP protocol.
Ericom’s AccessToGo is a blazing fast mobile RDP client.
It provides free remote access to Windows desktops and applications running on terminal servers/RDS.
You can also quickly and easily access your home PC as well as virtual desktops hosted on Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESX, and other hypervisors.
AccessToGo supports BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.1 and it handles unlimited connections, intuitive document scrolling, and has native resolution support for all devices. It has 8 through 32 bit color modes, sound/audio redirection support, and is the only mobile RDP client that supports both touchpad and floating pointers.
It also has a unique Tablet Toolbar that displays popular keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, and Windows) and functions.
– Unlimited Connections
– Native resolution support
– Function bar for tablets displays frequently used keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, Windows) and functions, such as an On-screen mouse – Exclusive feature!
– Intuitive up-down scrolling – Touchpad Pointer for high accuracy screen control
– Enhanced Floater and Pointer Tools
– Pinch to Zoom
– Remote mouse mode support
– Virtual Native Keyboard and extended PC Keyboard support
– Copy & Paste support (Enabled by default)
– Remote Program support (auto-start program on login)
– International UI support for many languages: English, French, Deutsch, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Polish, Russian and Spanish
– Full-screen auto-resize on orientation changes (portrait to / from landscape)
– Sound / audio redirection to the device from a remote computer
– 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit color modes
* Ericom Blaze RDP Acceleration
– Transform AccessToGo into the fastest RDP client by using it with Ericom Blaze Server
– Sessions use up to 90% less bandwidth than any other mobile RDP client, key for cellular connections
– Sessions are up to 10 times faster than standard RDP when displaying graphical apps over remote 3G, 4G, Internet and other networks
– RDP auto-reconnects after short sleep mode or network disruption
– Requires Ericom Blaze Server installed on the RDP host (see http://www.ericomblaze.com for more information)
* Free Ericom SSL Gateway available
– Provides secure, encrypted access when connecting from outside the firewall (see http://www.ericom.com/SecureGateway for more information)
* Alternative to Citrix
– Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect provides the benefits of centrally published and managed Windows desktops and applications hosted on Terminal Service / RDS / VDI
– Half the cost of XenApp / XenDesktop
– Provides native clients and HTML5, browser-based RDP clients
(Requires PowerTerm WebConnect Server v5.8 or newer installed: http://www.ericom.com/pt_webconnect)
* RDP Client for VMware View
– Two modes: Regular RDP (FREE)
– Accelerated RDP (requires Ericom Blaze server)
Go to: Ericom.com for more information.
Get the game at AppWorld http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/17842464/